Invitation for submission of development project proposals
The Centre for International Cooperation and Development (CMSR) as the implementor of a part of the Slovenian bilateral international development cooperation is inviting you to submit development project proposals for co-financing from the resources of the Government of the Republic of Slovenia.
The aim of the invitation is to co-finance projects that contribute to the eradication of poverty, reduction of inequality and sustainable development in partner countries and are submitted by public entities.
Projects, eligible for co-financing under the above-mentioned invitation, are the projects in the field of the fight against climate change, focused on the sustainable management of natural resources and energy (waste management, waste water treatment, drinking water, etc.)
The conditions for co-financing projects of international development cooperation are:
– The recipient being a public entity;
– Compliance of the project with the resolution, strategic documents and substantive starting points of international development cooperation of the Republic of Slovenia;
– Contributing to the eradication of poverty, the reduction of inequalities or the promotion of sustainable development in a partner country or region as fundamental objectives of international development cooperation;
– Compliance of the project with the demonstrated needs of the partner country;
– Compliance with the obligations under the contract for the co-financing of projects of international development cooperation concluded by the recipient with CMSR (if any contracts were concluded);
– That the project does not contribute to the increased use of fossil fuels.
Project proposals have to be prepared using the Project Proposal Form. The selection procedure and evaluation of the projects will be carried out according to the Manual for the Implementation of the International Development Cooperation Projects.
Project proposals have to be submitted in English (one copy signed and scanned in pdf and one copy in MS-Word format, along with accompanying documents) to email@example.com.
CMSR is accepting the project proposals on a continuous basis with the first deadline on 30 September 2022.
For more details contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or on telephone +386 1 235 07 80.